Walk around Wendaru lake.

Wendaru lake (Wendaru wewa) is located in North Western province, Sri Lanka. And I call it as 'Beauty of my village', because it has made my village surrounding more pretty.

Here I share some moments from the day...


I've visited many places, some of them quite, exotic and far away. But I always say there is no place as quite and beauty as this place.


Please do visit once to feel the beauty !


No one will forget to focus these little buds there 🌷.


And the yellow sunflower by the brook, in autumn beauty stood.
William Cullen Bryant


And met some Volleyball players, they were proud to pose as they were playing our national game. Hats off champions!!!



And one last image, these kids are not rich but they are rich enough by their quality.

I hope that these children will one day live in a nation where they will be only judged by the content of their character. #respect_equality

#lastingartsy

No comments:

Post a Comment